Friday, April 9, 2010

Tweeting Today's Game

YPSILANTI, Mich., -- Today at 3 p.m. I will be at Oestrike Stadium for the Eastern Michigan University's series opener baseball game versus the Kent State Golden Flashes. I will be doing live updates via Twitter that should be posting in the sidebar of this page. Anyone wants to follow along is welcome to do so by clicking on the follow me bird on the right side of the page.

Click here to see my the game on my Twitter account. On the right side of the page I provided a few pictures from the series opener. The tweets in the sidebar below the pictures are tweets of eventful things that went on at the game. It was difficult to watch some of the things that were unfolding because they weren't going in Eastern's direction. When telling the score, I always put the EMU score as the first number -- 1-16 Final score of this one.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment